Check off listPlease use this check off list to make sure your Day Camp packet is competed.
1. Make a copy of the Personal Health & Medical Record Form for each person going to Day Camp. (This includes boys, leaders, den chiefs, and family members.) Please include any new scouts coming in during day camp.
2. Tiger/Wolf/Bear days are June 13th, 14th & 15th Webelos days are June 16th & 17th. (Put your choice of which day you want. First units turned in will get their choices first)
3. Fill out your "Unit Summary" (one for Tigers/Wolves/Bears & one for Webelos). Include any leaders, parents or family members coming to Day Camp. Make sure personal health & medical record form for EACH boy, leader or family member is complete.
4. Please include registration fee for each boy.With Gold Card $22.00 Without Gold Card $23.00
REGISTRATION ENDS MAY 6thAdult leaders pay no registration fee, but can buy a t-shirt ($7.00) and/or hat ($4.00) ($9.00 for A2XL, A3XL) If paying with a check to the Council Service Center make payable to BSA.
5. Register your Tour Plan including each vehicle coming to Day Camp with the Scout Office. These can be done electronically here.
6. For questions contact: Falls District: Sandra Evans 293-5187; Northside & Wood River: Heather Wright 934-8625; Cassia: Halee Johnson 670-5572; Minidoka: June Larsen 436-6431
Fill out your form electronically for Cub Scouts here. (If you have more than 15 Cub Scouts you will need to fill this out more than once.)
Fill out your form electronically for Leaders/Parents here. (If you have more than 10 leaders/parents you will need to fill this out more than once.